Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Missed Opportunity

I have been admiring the rustic old gates at the childrens school for a while now.  Every morning I would think to myself I really must ask permission to come and take some photographs of them. 

Today on our way into school, there parked at the school entrance was a lorry loaded with new gates.  The pretty rustic old gates are no more.  They have been replaced by cold hard prison style gates.

For quite some time now I have been telling myself that I should carry my camera around more often.  There have been many times that I have said "oh, if only I had my camera with me".  Lesson learnt.  I am going to make taking my camera with me as important as taking my phone or my purse....this means it will probably still be left on the side, along with my mobile phone and purse.  Hey, I can't be perfect all the time

Nicola x

0 comments:


Twitter