Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Project 52 ~ Week 24

I have neglected my Project 52 for the past few weeks due to other commitments.  Which to me sounds like a bit of a cop-out so I plan to re-visit these weeks at some point.

Anway, that aside I jumped back in with week 24.  This weeks theme was "make it tasty".  An impromptu trip to Felixstowe with a friend provided the inspiration for this weeks theme.

Walking along the seafront we grabbed a portion of chips from outside the pier.  Since it was such a lovely day we walked a bit further to go and eat them sitting on the beach.  Next thing I knew, I was led face up looking at the sky, the chips were everywhere and I was covered in ketchup!  Once we had both finished laughing we cleared up {leaving a few chips for the seagulls} and rather red-faced walked further along the beach to another kiosk.  I was determined to get my shot!

Armed with the second portion of chips {which were actually far tastier} I set about taking my photographs.

I hadn't taken my Canon 500D with me, but my far more portable Canon Powershot SX210 IS which my Mum had given me.  This was my first real play-around with the camera.  I think it did a pretty good job.  The only thing that niggles me is how white the polystyrene tray looks, I think I am going to play around with this image for a while just to see if I can improve on it.

So here is my entry for Week 24.


Again, I am thrilled to say that my image was chosen as one of the top 10 to appear on the MCP Actions blog this week.  To see my image and the other fantastic chosen entries for this week click here.

0 comments:


Twitter